The senior management team have over 20 years’ experience in the industry, bringing a wealth of knowledge, experience and insight to every stage of the programme design process, including:
- Planning, preparation and domestic public relations communication
- Industry stakeholder engagement
- Legal and regulatory outline
- Implementing transparent structures and operations at the highest international standards
- Coordinated sourcing of investors internationally
- Implementing multi-tier due diligence procedures and systems
- Engaging independent audits and inter-government reviews
- Ensuring full public accountability and disclosure
To discuss how Latitude can help your government implement an effective, competitive and efficient residency and/or citizenship-by-investment programme, please contact us at email@example.com.
Lead contributor to the redesign of the Canadian Immigrant Investor Programme, thereby creating a new and thriving market for the world-renowned Federal IIP.
Creator of new financing provisions under the UK Tier 1 (Investor) Rules leading to a tenfold increase in the number of applicants to the UK.
Lead contributor to the design, set-up and launch of the Government of Antigua and Barbuda’s Citizenship-by-Investment Programme.
Lead contributor to the design, implementation and launch of the Malta Individual Investor Programme.
Lead contributor to the consortium winner under a tender for the Canadian Immigrant Investor Venture Capital Pilot Project.
Lead contributor to the design, set-up and launch of Grenada’s Citizenship-by-Investment Programme.
Won a Public Service Concession to design, set-up and launch a new inward investment agency in Anguilla.
Get more information
Eric G. Major
"I've spent the past 25 years helping private clients to successfully relocate around the world. A second residency or citizenship can seem like a big undertaking, but we'll be by your side to provide the guidance and support to make the journey enjoyable and stress-free."
Thank you for getting in touch. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
There was an error submitting your request. Please ensure you have entered all of the required information and try again.